Pulsed Power Technologies, LLC’s mission is to ‘Enhance All Life’. We look for people who desire to work in a highly collaborative environment with a great team that sees no obstacles. Pulse’s goal is to provide the most advanced equipment with the highest level of customer service possible. Pulse provides the opportunity to grow and provide quick impact.Purpose and Scope
- Oversees a team of managers and analysts to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
- At least three years of related experience required
- Background in Manufacturing and Product Development Project Management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year