EXPERIENCED SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR
Do you have industrial serger experience using Juki sewing machines? Specifically DNU-1541-S?
We are looking for you to work as an industrial sewing machine operator in our Cartersville location. Our company.offers stability, competitive pay, opportunity for long term employment, training, benefits and an environment for recognition and development.
The ideal candidate will pay great attention to detail. Depending on experience you may be eligible for a higher hourly rate and you can expect a pay increase once hired full time!Roles & Responsibilities:
- All aspects of setup and operation of industrial sewing machine
- Experience with Lockstitch sewing machine – a plus! (Bilingual – a plus, as well!)
- Producing finished product covers along with Custom requests
- Working hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM M-F
- Ability to work independently at station but with small close-knit team
- Keen attention to detail
- Education: No Degree Required
- Experience: Mid-High Skill Level/Experienced
- Resume showing industrial sewing experience required
- Willing to submit to drug and background check
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Must be dependable, hardworking, punctual and willing to listen to direction, if needed
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a highly-motivated team, we’d love to hear from you. Please use the form below to submit your CV for this position.