Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is an inflammatory intestinal disorder that often causes abdominal pain, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. It is also sometimes referred to as a spastic or irritable colon. Unfortunately, the root causes are not always easily deduced.
- 1. Food intolerances/sensitivities
- 2. Emotional distress or anxiety
- 3. Severe Intestinal infections
- 4. Family history
Food intolerances and IBS
Lifestyle Strategies For Those With IBS
- 1. Eat a healthy, nutritious, and organic diet.
- 2. Remove all food intolerances from your diet.
- 3. Reduce emotional stress in your life, wherever possible.
- 4. Take a high-quality multivitamin and, if recommended, a probiotic supplement.